Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Redlight King Tour with Everlast

Fresh off a summer tour with AWOLNATION, REDLIGHT KING is ready to head back on the road in support of their current single "Bullet In My Hand," a ferocious blend of rock with rhythmic undertones that has anthem written all over it. The band will tour with GRAMMY Award-winner Everlast whose 1998 breakthrough, the multi-platinum Whitey Ford Sings the Blues, topped the Billboard charts and sold more than 3 million copies. Redlight King will join the tour November 4th in Boston, MA.

Redlight King recently released an official video for, "Bullet In My Hand," which is available to watch now. Lead singer, Kaz, talked a little about the meaning behind the video and the theme of the song stating:

"I grew up around the Hamilton Airport and when I was a little kid, my Dad would take us to the airshow to watch the old planes. My grandfather was squadron leader of the 305 Polish Bomb Squadron in the Air force and flew the DeHavilland Mosquito and The Lancaster Bomber, most notably, so I've always been infatuated with WW2. There are only two flying Lancaster bombers in the world right now and one is located in my hometown of Hamilton, ON. I thought it would be cool to tie the spirit of the bomber and the hardships my grandfather went through with the band and the song ‘Bullet In My Hand’. The song represents a time in my life where I was lost, I was down and out. It’s about fighting your demons and having the strength to make a decision to move on. Instead of using the last bullet on yourself, you can get up, wipe the dirt off and start again."

For more information on Redlight King, check out their official site, www.redlightkingmusic.com, as well as their Facebook and Twitter pages. Be sure to pick up a copy of Something For The Pain, available on iTunes now!

DATE CITY/STATE VENUE
11/4 Boston, MA Middle East
11/5 New York, NY Webster Hall
11/6 Syracuse, NY Westcott Theatre
11/8 Pittsburgh, PA Altar Bar
11/9 Towson, MD Recher Theatre
11/11 Pontiac, MI iLounge
11/12 Indianapolis, IN Amber Room/Old National Ctr
11/13 Lincolnshire, IL Cubby Bear
11/15 Omaha, NE The Waiting Room
11/16 Denver, CO Bluebird
11/18 Tucson, AZ The Rock
11/19 Scottsdale, AZ The Roxy
11/23 San Juan Capistrano, CA Coach House

No comments:

Post a Comment